Electric Foundry supplied and installed all set electrics for City of Angels the Musical at the Garrick theatre. This included light-boxes, chandeliers, battery and wireless operated desk and table lamps, colour changing cocktails and wall fittings.
Electric Foundry was proud to supply Back to the Future the Musical in the Opera House Manchester with all they needed to electrify and illuminate wirelessly several stage trucks. We provided fixtures, LED tape, LED neon, battery charging and control solutions to the specification of Ammonite. Illuminating clock faces, street lamps and diner exteriors was all part of the challenge to provide the production with a high quality plug and play experience for the battery operated systems. We chose enclosures and construction techniques that would ensure that the elements we supplied would give great robust service.
Available to buy soon. An all in one LED installation tool to power your soldering iron, and flash up your LED tape as you install it. Reduce the amount of items you carry around. Improve the quality and efficiency of your work by testing in segments. Reduce costly driver damage by measuring the wattage actually consumed by your LED with the digital readout. Use as a demonstration aid to show your clients what a LED product is going to do before the piece is fully finished, no need for drivers and DMX/DALI sources etc.
- Internal 6aH battery, charged by USB-C PD port or 2.1mm jack.
- State of charge indicator.
- 0-30V output, 0-5A current
- 4mm Banana jack & Weipu SP21/5 output
- Variable current limit, great for testing at safe current level.
- 4 USB A sockets, supporting QC-3.0, for charging phones, and powering TS-80 soldering irons.
- Compartment for storing charger, test leads, soldering kit etc.
- Rugged genuine Peli 1150 case, in yellow so you can find it in the workshop.
- Use it as a portable lab power supply for powering up or charging all kinds of electronics / battery powered devices. Great in an emergency !
Electric Foundry has engineered and built 40 custom light fixtures for Measure for Measure at the Donmar Warehouse, along with a complete backwall lightbox that allowed the surface to be illuminated in gradations.
Each light fitting has a cool white beam of light emanating from the bottom, and a warm candle light illuminating the top grill.
Lighting design: Howard Harrison
Scenic and Costume design: Peter McKintosh
This month we have been working on logic boards for an interactive museum game, a set lined with LED pixels, a light-up laptop and a bar tending robot.